Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Snow Photos

Around 6:30 this evening, I convinced my daughter to help me build a snowman. Temperatures weren't high enough to keep the snow from melting, but our yard had a good inch of snow left in it. So we bundled up and went outside in the fading light. My daughter stuck with the project through getting the head on what now was a snow woman; then she went inside to complete some homework while I put the finishing touches on our creation. Our snow woman may be only a fraction of herself by tomorrow afternoon. According to weather.com, the temperature here is 38 degrees Fahrenheit, so unless those temperatures drop, our snow woman may even lose some of herself tonight. However, it was fun to play in the snow. We get so little of it here.


















UPDATE: Monday, March 2nd, 19 hours later

No comments: